We would like to print your application and keep it on file even if we may not be able to engage you at the moment. Please upload print-friendly CV’s and do NOT include lots of color.
Infostore Solutions Inc. is looking for a mobile app developer to join our team. As part of Infostore Solutions’ consultant team you will be able to set your own hours and work remotely. We are seeking a part-time developer who ideally has experience in Flutter Mobile Development. However, there is opportunity for growth and those with experience in similar areas are encouraged to apply. With Infostore Solutions Inc. you will be able to grow your skills with a team on the cutting edge.
About the Project
Currently several projects are being carried out for various clients, both in web and mobile versions. API projects and integrations with existing systems will be carried out.
- Able to self-manage and work remotely
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of
- Good communication skills in English
- 2+ years of experience developing
- Passion to learn, discover and stay at the forefront of technology and new platforms
- Knowledge of analysis methodologies
‘Everything is Possible!”
‘Under promise, Over deliver.’
We would like to print your application and keep it on file even if we may not be able to engage you at the moment. Please send print-friendly CV’s and do NOT include lots of color.
- Willing to adapt and learn as technology evolves
- Strong sense of urgency
- Embraces change and accepts shifts in project direction and priorities
- Strong collaboration, relationship management, verbal and written communication skills
- Good judgment, logical thinker and detail oriented
- Ability to adapt and understand business
- Ability to quickly learn our client’s business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Support/Development of Android and IOS mobile applications
- Support and development of existing applications
- Provide technical input/guidance when needed
- Research new technologies and share how they could be integrated into our environment
- Troubleshooting and debugging
Developed mobile apps in Android and IOS. Candidate must be competent in all areas. There is no training period.
- Windows mobile app development
- Knowledge of Flutter
UPLOAD YOUR PRINT-FRIENDLY CV